What’s in the KIT?
Formbytes One comes in a KIT with everything that you need to build your own 3D printer, and is especially designed to make putting it together easy and fun.
The KIT includes:
- Printed parts for a Formbytes One 3D printer
- Arduino Mega, Ramps 1.4 and endstops
- X, Y, Z motors and extruder
- Screws, bearings and couplings
- Extruder and 0.4 mm nozzle
- Methacrylate printer tray
- Glass printer tray
- Steel rods and threaded rod
- LCD display
- Teflon tube and cable organiser
- Power cables, sensors and USB
- Power source and cable
- SD memory card
- Assembly tools
It isn’t magic, it’s 3D printing
Formbytes One is like having a mini-factory at home. You can model and print your own creations, download them from the Internet and print them directly, or replicate your favourite objects with a 3D scanner.
The easiest printer to assemble!
By following the detailed instructions you can build your 3D printer in just seven steps. No other printer is comparable in terms of speed and simplicity of assembly.
A small printer to create great things
Take it wherever you want. Can you imagine printing in a café, at the office, or even while travelling by train? Everything’s possible with the Formbytes One. An ultra-compact printer that doesn’t sacrifice anything!
Power to creativity
Want to make yourself a unique and personal accessory? Want to give an original and fun gift? Want to replace a part that is no longer manufactured? You can do all this and much more with your Formbytes One!
Imagine, play, create, have fun and enjoy
No more having your ostentatious 3D printer stuck in a corner in a studio. Formbytes One is a desktop tool, like your laptop, your smartphone or a camera. Always have it on hand and use it every day. Don’t stop creating.
What materials do I use?
Formbytes One is a 3D printer based on FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) technology. Its prints with PLA (Polylactic acid) thermoplastic, 1.75 mm in diameter, which is high-performance, non-toxic, resistant and biodegradable. What’s more, a multitude of colours and variations of this material are available: rigid, elastic, with particles of wood, metal, carbon fiber, etc.
From 0.1 to 0.35 mm
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Printer dimensions: 250 x 320 x 300 mm
- Print area: 200 x 150 x 150 mm (extendable)
- Printer weight: 3 kg
- 0.4 mm nozzle
- Recommended speed: 40-60 mm/s
- Maximum speeda: 80-100 mm/s
- PLA, FilaFlex, Wood, etc.
- 1.75 mm filament
- SD card reader
- USB port
- Control Board (Arduino IDE)
- Full Colour touch TFT display
- 12V 6A power supply
- Recommended printing software: Slic3r, Cura, Repetier or PronterFace
- Compatible OS: Windows, Mac OS and Linux